Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What you missed

Well Brady learned to walk. He can even run and jump now. He turned one, and then went on to turn two. Many times he thinks he is a frog and ribbits around the house. He is putting together some short sentences like "I want more Word World Mommy." Word World is currently his cartoon of choice. If I would let him he would watch it all day. Many times when I turn it off, it results in him throwing a fit. He gets over it.







1st Birthday






2nd Birthday


Also since our last post we have added a new member to the family. Sophia Grace entered this world on May 26th. We have really enjoyed her. She is sweet and her big brother says she is "coot"=cute. We are slowly adjusting to two children. We have had such great help. My mom came and stayed one week, then my sister came the next week. Brady has been going up to the farm on the weekends to stay with Grandma and Papa. We have also had several people bring us food, so we are truly blessed by all the extra help we have received.














I cannot promise to be the best blogger but I will try to update more than once a year. Hope you are all having a great summer. We currently have not big plans. We will just be hanging out around here. Come visit if you would like!

No comments:

Post a Comment