Thursday, June 4, 2009

Take your child to work day

I am fortunate enough to have a job that I can occasionally take Brady with me to work. The past couple of days have been those kind of days. My cubicle looked like babiesrus threw up in it will all the baby paraphernalia including: diaper bag, boppy, bumbo, sling, bouncer and various blankets. Who new something so small would need so much. For the record he does not need all these things, I do, to make sure he is happy throughout the day. At home we don't even use all this stuff during the day, but in a office full of people who are trying to work, the happier (and quieter) the baby, the better. Also, all the ladies at work love to hold him too, so do not worry, he is still getting plenty of attention. Heaven forbid he not be entertained and happy! So this is what Brady on the job looks like


He is a regular ol' workin' man. He sat up beside me next to the computer and helped me write reports. He really was such a good boy the whole time. This afternoon he went to our friend Aunt Jessica's and tried to wear her out. He sometimes gets a little fussier in the afternoons so I think he showed her how good his lungs are for a little bit. Sorry Jess, I know you did great with him.

Harvest has begun so we will be up at the farm this weekend possibly. We are going to have to find a way to put a car seat in the combine...I think it will be good bonding for Daniel and Brady, we will see if they agree with me. Until harvest is done I am officially a harvest widow and Brady and I are on our own. We have had so much help this past month while I have been finishing up work. Aunt Lindsey was a real trooper and when she couldn't be here Mom mom filled in. I do not know how single mom's do this job, and twins would be a nightmare (no offense Katie)! Hope all is well. I am off to hold the baby now.

4 comments:

  1. Tell Brady thank you for spending a few hours with me. We really did have a fun time. Love all 3 of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just LOVE him!! When is harvest over? Because, I have live-in babysitters so I may just be able to come help you out! I WANT to so very much!!

    I just posted some pics of Darby's birthday and graduation. Can you believe she's so old?

    LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, brady looks all nice, sweet and innocent in his bumbo chair..but, lets face it, i know what really goes on in that position! lol. i already miss him so much..he did tell me he wanted to come visit me asap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sweet, little man . . . you look so cute in your office suit. Please come visit Meme!

    ReplyDelete