Sunday, May 31, 2009

He's a big ol' boy

Well the Dr confirmed our thoughts, Brady is advanced. And when I mean advanced, I mean big and tall. He is in the 95th % for both height and weight. 14lbs 14 oz and 25in long. He is in 6 months clothes and only 2 months old. I am already considering getting a second job so we can save up extra money to feed him when he gets older! j/k Dr said everything looks good, good tone and head control and all that business. He also said there appears to be no problems with feeding or going back and forth from me to a bottle...obviously. He also got shots, yuck. I think Brady took it better than Daniel did. I had to hold the baby while he was getting shots. Daniel told the nurse he was a pansy...he said it, not me, and who am I to argue? All-in-all it was a success and we are already gearing up for the 4month check up where we will discuss food options, until then I am still the only meal ticket.



Last Sunday I put Brady in his only pretty boy outfit for church, complete with a hat. Daniel was a little weary about it, but he was just so cute. We also decided to place membership and as a surprise to all of us, they took our picture for the directory. Needless to say, Daniel made me take off Brady's hat. He said of all the outfits Brady could have had his picture in, I chose the girliest one he had. I didn't know we were getting our picture made! And even if I did, I still think I would have chosen that outfit, he was just so sweet in it.



Moving on. So summer is almost here. I have a couple weeks left of work, but no more kids to see. We are going out to Midland a couple of times. Once for a birthday party and again for my reunion (I think). Besides that we don't have any other plans. Anyone else have anything fun they will get to do over the summer? I am also looking for babysitters so if anyone has any recommendations please let me know.
I guess that is all for now. Here are some pictures of this past week.
Bonjour Ladies


love me some fat rolls


So sweet



giving mommy kisses

Sitting up like a big boy

good morning

And Finally

Photo-op gone bad with Aunt Lindsey

4 comments:

  1. The best babysitter would be Aunt Jessica and Uncle Chad anytime!! You don't even have to pay us! I also do Monday's and Friday's during the day! Let me know- Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little man will always have a baby sitter. Who would not want to baby sit him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do we keep missing each other?! The last time you called I was in Washington, DC on vacation and my phone was in the hotel!!! I'm calling you THIS WEEK!!! I can't believe it's been so long since we talked!

    Brady is just SO PRECIOUS!!! I, for one, love the "girly" outfit. Must see him SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say that my grandson is the most adorable little guy ever.

    ReplyDelete