Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lick the Platter Clean












As you can see Brady had his first "solid" food today. The Dr told us that we could start playing around with food but that it would be more for our entertainment than for Brady's overall nutrition. It was pretty entertaining as Brady wanted to feed himself and literally tried to lick the bowl clean as we were finishing up. He ate all of it and appeared to like it. He is always interested in our food so I was not suprised when he went into eating head first. Also, as you can see from our Dr visit, the kid doesn't miss a meal. Overall the cereal was a success. We will see how the next few weeks go and decide if we want to start adding fruits and veggies. I am thinking about making some of my own baby food. Does anyone else out there reading do this? Who all thinks I am crazy? Probably the ones of you who think I am crazy for using cloth diapers...which is going pretty well by the way. The daycare even allows cloth diapers so that was good news. Also very good news, we got into a daycare starting when I go back to work and the daycare is right across the parking lot from my office. So, now we will try to enjoy our last week and half of summer. Daniel finishes school this week. Brady and I have a shopping trip planned with Mom-mom and Aunt Lindsey that we are all excited about. Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment