Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A classic?

So when did a song that came out when I was in junior high be old enough to play on the classic country radio station? I sometimes listen to a classic country AM station and today it played a Clay Walker song that was big when I was in JH. It made me feel a little old to hear it being considered "classic" country. Also, I just got my ten year HS reunion info in the mail and although it does not make me feel old neccissarily, I am just having a hard time believing it has been 10 years already. I am pretty sure I will attend but I am still up in the air. There are definitely some people that I would like to see but there are others that I am sure I don't even remember...and I only graduated with 100 people. Anyway, all is going well here. Tonight Brady has decided to poop and spit up on everything and everyone atleast twice an hour. His body is being an exit only place right now. That is not so good for those of us holding him and the furniture around us! We go to the Dr on Friday so stay tuned for his stats. I a guessing he is over 14 lbs and over 25 in long. Any other guesses? I hope to post some new pictures soon. Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment