Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Here we go!

You can all thank my sister for us joining the blog world. We shall see if it sticks once she leaves! So for those of you out there who find this, we just had a precious baby boy named Brady in March. He of course is the sweetest, smartest, most beautiful baby boy to ever grace the planet...that is until 3 in the morning when he grows horns and screams to be fed, changed and rocked. He definetly keeps us on our toes and lets us know who rules the kingdom. He really is a good baby and sleeps pretty well most if the time. His daddy is super proud of him and his mother is a pretty big fan herself. So hopefully I can keep you all updated about things going on in our lives through this blog, but don't get your hopes up. I am a terrible writer :) Now, on to some pictures
And just because I thought it was funny, our last picture-


Hope you are all having a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Meme's little precious - beautiful baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are welcome everybody for making casey produce this blog! :) i am the proud boastful aunt..not to mention his favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE HIM!!! He is just too cute! It's been too long since we've talked! And I must come hold that baby again soon! SO GLAD you have a blog now! YAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, he is so adorable!!! I'm so glad you have a blog now so I can see precious pictures of him! I want to come see him again too, maybe Marta and I can plan a trip soon, this time for longer! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete