Thursday, May 14, 2009

Everybody Loves Brady!

Everybody is the truth. Brady has seen so many people this past week and been held by so many people that I think he is not even sure who is mother is anymore...not really, how could he forget me? So, we started off this weekend by going to a shower for Jenni and baby Crawford. It was so much fun showering them with goodies and painting onesies for Crawford. All who know me know that I am like the anti-craft. I couldn't even write my name on the onesie, much less make some cute saying. After I finished my shirt for Crawford they said "Its ok, it looks like Crawford wrote it." Thanks! Anyway, everyone elses onesies were supercute so he is not lacking in things to wear. Over the weekend Brady met Brittany and Ryan, Matt and Jaime, Jenni and Nathan and Brandon and Heather. He also got to meet up with his good friends Jessica and Chad, and Katie, Donny, and his baby cohort Coleman. It was alot of fun to hang out and catch up with everyone. It has been nearly ten years since we have met each other and I hope we stay together for a lifetime.

People coming to see Brady did not end there. Today alone he has seen his Meme, his Richard (my dad, whose name is Gary...we can't decide on a grandad name), his Grandma, his aunt Amanda, cousins Jacob and Evan, and finally his aunt Lindsey. Needless to say, it has been a busy day!

It has been a lot of fun seeing everyone. This weekend maybe we can just hang out and recover from all the fun we have had this week. We will just see how that plays out. Overall things have been going fine here, nothing too exciting. Brady is getting huge. On the home scale he is tipping 14 lbs, and he is only 8 weeks old. He is fat and happy, at least for the most part. He is still working on sleeping through the night. He can do it, he is just not real consistent. He is in his own room now and that is working out fine. I guess that is all for now, so enjoy the pictures.


Brady laughing with his Meme



The plate that Brady gave me with his footprint along with a book and movie for Mother's Day


A super sweet picture of both of my boys
Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

  1. How fun that you got to see everyone! Love these new pics! You are already a better blogger than me... but that's not saying much! :) Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so much fun seeing y'all too. I'm sure Crawford can't wait to meet his ACU roommate!

    ReplyDelete